Friday, October 7, 2016

Quick Yesstyle Haul!

Hi loves!

I thought I'd share a quick Yesstyle haul with you today. Yesstyle is an online site that curates and sells a wide selection of Korean and Japanese brands, and it is my favorite site for Asian beauty products. They do sell clothes and other accessories too, but I usually zone in on the skincare and makeup section. They offer free international shipping when you order above 2500 INR, and although delivery is a long process (usually 20-30 days), it's free, so it's worth the wait. I also got most of these when the site had a sale going on, so the prices were quite reasonable.

Update: Since this question has been asked, please note that you can see the prices of products in Indian currency by choosing INR in the currency drop-down menu at the top of the Yesstyle website's homepage.

Here's what arrived for me in the mail today:

The package arrived like this:


And inside were: 
 Let me try and capture the products one by one: 


Babyface BB cream in No.2 by the brand  It's Skin. Details here

Next I got this sunscreen. It's by a Japanese brand called Kose. See details here.

I also got this Etude House Face Blur. I have heard great things about this, and since it was on sale, I grabbed two :) This is used as a face primer. Click here to see details of the product.

Next I got this Peeling Gel since I've heard that it's good. Peeling gels in general are a good addition to your skincare routine. Click here for details.

Then I also got this BB cream by Missha in No.21 that everyone raves about.  For details click here

I got these free gifts  too! Two makeup samples, a sample of BB cream and a free pair of boyshorts

Oh happy day! :)  Do come back for product reviews and swatches!
xoxo.

6 comments:

  1. Thank u for sharing.....😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to haul some goodies, its been a while.. Would be great if u can do a mini review on the face blur primer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to haul some goodies, its been a while.. Would be great if u can do a mini review on the face blur primer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh my...want them all too 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh my...want them all too 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete