Sunday, October 9, 2016

Review: Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask

Hello my dears.

This time I'm doing a quick review of the popular Bubble Clay Mask from Elizavecca.

It has  a cute little pig on the cover. This is what the packaging looks like:





Since all the words on the packaging is in Korean (? I assume), I went to another website and this is what the description reads:

"This bubble clay mask is both a deep-cleansing makeup remover and pore cleanser in one! With its special formulation of charcoal powder, it deeply penetrates the pores to thoroughly get rid of deep-seated dirt while supplying proper nutrients to keep the skin healthy and supple. It not only cleanses, refines and tightens pores but it also helps control excessive sebum which usually causes the pores to be clogged."
[source: pinterest]

I find this description quite accurate. Also, it's important to note that despite the word "piggy" there really isn't any connection with pigs. It's just one of those unexplained and inexplicably mystifying names that some Asian products have.

Inside, this is what it looks like:





It's a super fun mask to use. When you apply it on the face, it bubbles and foams up after a while. Once that happens, you are supposed to press it on to your face and the bubbles dissipate, leaving behind a normal-looking clay mask. Like other masks, you leave it on for about 15 minutes and wash it off. I thought of putting my picture here but then decided to spare you. The first couple of times we used it, we had a good laugh.

Tip: I find that the best way to wash it off is to wet the face as well as your palms, and use circular, massaging motions. This turns the mask into a cleanser-like consistency, and it becomes almost soapy. 

Thoughts:

I like the mask. Apart from the fact that it is so much fun (you look like a bubble-faced monster), it is super refreshing and cleansing. The first time we used it, hubby and I felt our faces were noticeably cleaner and brighter.

I think this would be especially well-suited for those with normal to oily skin. I have dry skin and I do feel it might be a little drying if I used it too often, so I limit myself to once a week. Also following it up with toners, serums, moisturizers, etc takes care of the problem of slight tautness. Hubby who practically has an oil well on his face, loves it. 

Would I buy it again? Yes! In fact, we have already ordered another one, and it's on the way.

Check it out by clicking here!

[Mizo]

Elizavecca Bubble Mask hi tunlai chuan an theh lar khawp mai. A hman a nuam ve hranpa hrim hrim, hmai ah hian a rawn phuan chiam a, a phuan kha kut in kan han nam a, clay mask pangai angin a awm ve leh mai a. Makeup leh bal a tifai pah a, cleanser leh mask a ni kawp anga ngaih a ni. 

Tha ka ti khawp mai, hmai a fai vuk zel. Vun ro tan chuan hman zin chi chu a ni kherlo anga, tlemin hman zawh ah chuan hmai chu a mar deuh emawni tih theih ania, mahse thil dang ka hnawih leh hnu ah chuan engtin mah a hrehawm phah lemlo. Kan pa hmai mawm tak mai hian chuan a fak khawp mai, nuam a ti, hmang leh tawh ila a ti deuh reng mai a ni.

Phih fai pup tum chuan a fai har a, hmai tih huh a, kut tih huh bawk khan, hmanhmawh lovin kut huh khan massage delh delh ila, facewash ang deuhin a rawn phuan a, awlsam takin a tih fai theih a ni. 

Ka recommend viau mai. 


9 comments:

  1. Will be so much fun to take a snap of yourself once it starts bubbling up
    😄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knowwww... we've taken so many pics... never to be shown to anyone though! :)

      Delete
  2. Will be so much fun to take a snap of yourself once it starts bubbling up
    😄

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chah ve mek. I review hian min ti hmang chak tawh lutuk..lehzualin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chah ve mek. I review hian min ti hmang chak tawh lutuk..lehzualin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chah ve mek. I review hian min ti hmang chak tawh lutuk..lehzualin

    ReplyDelete