Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Small Purplle Haul

Hey everyone!

October is puja holiday season and a lot of sites are offering discounts and deals. I bought a few things off the Purplle website and thought I'd share them with you.

The packaging was sturdy and came like this:

And I only got a few items this time:


Here they are after being properly unboxed:


I was surprised to see the Mentholatum Acnes Sealing gel on the Purplle website and at a reasonable price, so I grabbed it for Mr. Hubby, who has problems in that area. Let's see how effect it is. He's asleep now and I am tempted to dab it on his problem areas just to see how it works :)

The next product I got was this UV Aqua Essence from Loreal. It was smaller than I expected it to be (30 mls) but I don't have anyone to blame - I just didn't pay close attention to the description while ordering it. I am a huge advocate of sunscreen and am forever on the lookout for the perfect sunscreen that does not clog pores or feel heavy and oily under makeup. Hopefully this will work out well:


The last item I got is my holy grail hair conditioner from Loreal. Nothing else works quite as well for my poor, abused, over-processed hair. It was on sale and so I grabbed it:


And then I got this Stay Quirky nail polish top coat as a free gift, but I haven't tried it yet so can't say much about it:


Visit the Purplle site by clicking here for details of products mentioned.  And stay tuned for product reviews!

xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment